3 hours / Moderate
This is a walk through Historical Lisbon with a touch of Night photography. Explore Lisbon’s old neighbourhoods with a professional photographer.
The tour starts in the late afternoon, so we are in time for the blue hour. Take pictures of the Lisbon skyline with its lights with a deep blue sky for the backdrop. Next we walk through alleyways and up steps where we can relax and make beautiful photographs while we chat about photography and Lisbon. Photography instruction is available during the experience, to help our guests to achieve amazing photos. We can give you practical tips and feedback but also help with camera settings, composition, and other photography skills depending on what you want to achieve.
This tour is all about creating beautiful images to take home with you, and learn photo techniques to help you photograph those night scenes which are sometimes not easy to capture.
- Pro-photographer guide.
- Photography/ camera instruction
- Food & drinks
Guests can use any kind of camera and/or Smart Phone.
Tripod is recommend but not mandatory.
We offer photography instruction during the Photo-walk, however, guests need to know how to operate their own cameras because we can’t know every camera system. If you are not comfortable changing your camera settings, please bring your User Manual so you will be able to understand your camera better.
Praça dos Restauradores
This tour starts at Praça dos Restauradores, Lisboa 1250-096, Lisboa, PT
- This is a walking photo tour, so guests should be able to walk and stand through the tour.
- We recommend Good walking shoes.
What do I need to bring?
- Camera or Smart/Phone
- Tripod (recommended) or Beam Bag
- Clothes adapted to the day weather
- Comfortable shoes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- Experience type-Day tour / activity
- Duration – 3 hours
- Booking in advance – Cut off: 12 hours
- Physical difficulty level – Moderate