1 hours / Very easy
If you are coming to Mexico City, make your moments last forever with beautiful photos and memories of a lifetime. This tour is in one of the biggest cities in the world. We walk through the beautiful city full of skyscrapers and monuments by Paseo de la Reforma
Take a walk through the heart of Mexico city where you can visit the most famous places accompanied by our Pixtore Professional photographer who will guide you through the famous City with his camera.
You can create your own route because our tours are flexible. We recommend the Monument of the Revolution, El Caballito, El Parque de la Alameda, Bellas Artes & some of the secret locations in the city where you can capture the best moments of your trip.
The tour begins when you meet with your photo guide at your favourite location. From this point on the fun photo sessions start which will take you walking about Mexico city and taking amazing photos by the best places.
If you are a solo traveller or you coming with your family, couple or your friends, this is the only experience in Mexico city where the memories last forever.
Private tour walking tour with a Local, pro photographer. Guaranteed to skip the lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be sent at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 pax maximum of 8 pax
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered another day or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event